Want to put your content skills to good use at a company that serves more than a quarter of a billion customers in countries all over the world? A company where how you do things is equally important as what you do, and where customer impact is at the heart of everything you do?
PayPal is a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. Our One Team Behaviors demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment and change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Driving innovation with a diverse team
Diversity is the catalyst for innovation. We’re committed to empowering talented people from every background and perspective to thrive. And we are proud to be recognized on Fortune’s 2018 list of Most Admired Companies.
We strive for a diverse workforce that includes people of different ethnic and cultural backgrounds, gender and sexual orientation, veteran status, abilities, and those who bring diverse thoughts, opinions, experience, and leadership styles — and all other characteristics that make people unique.
Our culture reflects our commitment to diversity as well. We work in ways that honor involvement, respect, collaboration, and connection — where the richness of ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives are cultivated to create business impact.
We embrace these principles in all that we do, to deliver the best customer experience and make PayPal the best place to work. And we actively support our employees through our Diversity & Inclusion Communities, open to all who support the community vision: PayPal Pride, Unity, Opportunity, Serve and Amplify.
- Act as a key support mechanism and sounding board for our commitment to creating a fully inclusive environment for all PayPal employees.
- Serve as a collective voice around shared issues or concerns specific to the needs of a particular community, promoting a sense of “belonging” and an inclusive and respectful workplace.
- Provide opportunities for employee development, education, training, recruitment, retention and business outreach, and development.
- Support innovation by providing insights on new markets, product development, and multicultural marketing, while enhancing PayPal’s reputation in the marketplace.
Benefits at PayPal
Whether you’re single, in a growing family or nearing retirement, PayPal offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs. In addition to the core health, wellness, and financial benefits we provide, we also offer unique programs designed to simplify your life and support you as your needs change:
- A Stanford Health Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- A dedicated advocate supports employees with family members on the spectrum access the right assessments and services
Find financial security
Feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is critical to your happiness. We provide a variety of plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead, including:
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
Rest and recharge
Taking time off is essential to your personal well-being and professional success. In addition to our Time Off program, we offer four weeks of paid sabbatical for every five years of service, a unique benefit that few tech companies can match. We can’t wait to hear your sabbatical story!
Continue your education and develop your skills
In many of our locations, we offer educational benefits, including courses and training available onsite at our campuses. We also strongly encourage career development and invest in leadership development through programs like the Emerging Leadership Program and Technology Leadership Program, a 2-year rotational program offered to qualified superstar technologists.